Evoluciones Convergentes / Convergent Evolutions
International Conference on Live Coding 2021
15-17 Diciembre | 2021 / December 15-17 | 2021
More info at: https://iclc.toplap.org/2021/
ZAL is for the IATA Code for Valdivia City
The conference will be hosted online – Soon details on the virtual presentation format
2021 Call > Papers / Music-AV performances / Installations
The International Conference on Live Coding, ICLC 2021 invites submissions of papers, music/audiovisual performances and installations. Our conference theme this year is Convergent Evolutions and will be distributed within three subtopics: Code & Semantics, Visuality, and Social & Anthropologic.
Code & Semantics
Research projects, works, practices addressing the use, dissemination and creation of live coding languages and idiosyncratic semantic structures.
Live coding and algorithmic tools for and artistic approaches to visuality in a broader sense.
> Social & Anthropologic
Social and human focused topics regarding live coding and computer music, including gender, decolonial, political, educational themes among others.
We encourage submission of papers related to these themes, but there is no limitation to submissions covering related areas such as:
– Aesthetics of live coding and computer music
– Algorithmic composition
– Analytical tools for music, visuals and other forms of digital art
– Artificial intelligence [machine learning, deep learning, neural networks]
– Languages for live coding and computer music
– Live coding without computers
– Live cinema
– History and alternative histories of computer music and live coding
– Immersive realities
– Interdisciplinary approaches
– Perception and psychology of live coding
– Studio Reports / Works logs