Live Coding Without Computers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's possible to live code without computers.
- ClickNilson is an early example
- Who wants to be Is a game show where the audience change the rules as they are played out
- Nomic is a game of Self-Amendment created by philosopher Peter Suber in 1982.
- Assembly20070615 has an account of a participatory performance led by adem where rules, followed by the performers, were added to a blackboard and modified during a performance.
- some photos and writing Nick investigated a bit of live coded dance with the choreographer Teresa Prima, and held an improv session with Brighton ensemble In Sand on May 7th 2007