Jump to navigation Jump to search
Add your suggested Toplap slogans, please. The marketing department reserves the right to use any entries submitted in publicity materials.
- "putting the rhythm into algorithms"
- "let the algorithm hit 'em"
- "to parse despite all chance to fail"
- "putting the funk into functions"
- "taking the routine out of subroutines"
- "type a personality"
- "taking the artificial out of artificial intelligence"
- "stealing the intelligence from artificial intelligence"
- "TOPLAP TOPLAP TOPLAP TOPLAP TOPLAP."
- "After three days without livecoding, life becomes meaningless."
- "To know code, is to slow code"
- "Thinking out loud"
- "Please don't stop the algorithm"
- "It's been a hard day's night, and I've been coding like a dog. It's been a hard day's night, I need to check the debug log." - s73v3r on reddit
- "Goto, goto, for x, dim"
- "Call me.phone when I'm at home"
- "Goto rnd(x)*10"
- "Start: Beep, wait(5), Beep, wait(5), Beep, wait(2), goto start."
- "Some thoughts have a certain sound"
- "Splicing tapes in Turing machines"
- "... to experience through an unusual aesthetic event what hackers are missing in society and what society is missing in hacking." source
- "the algorithm is gonna get you"
- "Diva the code"
- "The less something like this makes us think of very serious people doing amazingly hard things according to arcane procedures while sitting on standardised chairs the better."
- "For a long time computer scientists have been erasing time from programming, and we're now putting it back in. For a long time computer musicians have been trying to hide the computation in their music, and we're celebrating it."