[livecode] the return of the livecode list?

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:02:29 +0100

Hey all,

Now social media is increasingly fragmented, maybe now it's time to
rejuvenate this mailing list?

The list started in Feb 2004, so at the end of its second decade.. The
archive up until Oct 2008 here (does someone have the rest?):
  https://slab.org/tmp/livecode.txt

I spent some time trying to update the algorave website with recent events
I could find from searching around and found quite a lot!
  https://algorave.com/

There'll be loads missing though - please let me know if you can help
update it and I'll make you an account.

So.. what have you all been up to? :)

I think this mailing list still mostly works but you have to email it from
the address you are subscribed from, (otherwise it goes into a black hole).

see you

--
Alex McLean
Blog: http://slab.org/