[livecode] Compassion through algorithms volume II

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 17:56:56 +0000

Hi all,

Here's a new compilation of algorithmic music released in solidarity
with Black Lives Matter, by people in the more northerly parts of
England:
  https://lightentries.bandcamp.com/album/compassion-through-algorithms-vol-ii

All proceeds go to a performing arts group of Black girls in
Rotherham, Young Minds Together who are also featured in the
compilation. This is especially true today, as bandcamp are waiving
their own fees. All contributions welcome but it is Pay As You Feel,
so if you don't have any money you can still show solidarity by
downloading it for free.

Take care

--
blog: http://slab.org/