[livecode] Live Code Summer School, 30 Aug - 1 Sep 2019, Sheffield UK

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 17:31:27 +0100

Live Code Summer School
30 August - 1 September 2019
Sheffield UK
https://livecode-summerschool.github.io/

Learn to quickly+easily make algorithmic patterns with Hydra (for
visuals) or TidalCycles (for music) in workshops lead by their
creators Olivia Jack and Alex McLean. Hang out with other nice people
in the fine city of Sheffield, one of the crucibles of electronic
music, with the rugged Peak District national park a stone’s throw
away

Full info:
https://livecode-summerschool.github.io/