[livecode] Re: Future distributed ICLC?

From: Sarah Groff-Palermo <sarah.groff.palermo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:50:07 -0400

I don't think preemptively deciding for people that they shouldn't travel
is best for our community. It is a lot easier when you live in Europe than
elsewhere to say "don't fly but you'll still meet people."

Leaving aside all the arguments about whether individual action is even a
plausible response to the crisis, I think letting people choose how they
want to offset their travel is reasonable.

Scenes are already incredibly insular; I would hate to see the one
mechanism that seems to exist to push at that disappear.