[livecode] TidalCycles in Raspberry Pi

From: k <kv.syntaxerror_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 08:57:48 +0300

Hey all,

Is there anyone running Tidalcycles in RaspPi3. I have tried to install in
on Raspbian-stretch but no luck yet. On the SuperCollider side I am running
SuperDirt which loads okay but after a while I get a Jack error message. I
haven’t managed to make any sound btw, just run SuperDirt at this point.

Atom doesn’t work in RP but I am using Troop to interface with
Tidalcycles. Should there be any known issues and workarounds please share
any pointers.