[livecode] Re: RA documentary

From: Malitzin Cortes <cortesana.malinali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:57:22 +0100

Yes, I just thought that, the video was great and the music that is present
is fantastic, (kindohm, renick? I do not know who else) but in fact it
would have been incredible with a piece of music of some femmale live
coders present in this mini doc I regret that they are not present. Hugs

El El mié, 6 de febrero de 2019 a la(s) 8:20, Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
escribió:

> Hi all
>
> A couple of problems have come to light with the film.. The worst
> probably being that the film doesn't contain any music credited to
> women, there is a fair bit of footage of women performing but it's
> been overdubbed with music made by men. There's an idea going round of
> a community remix of the extensive footage of algoraves taken in the
> making of the film, including algoraves and unused interviews.
>
> Following this, we're also discussing on http://talk.lurk.org about
> how the live coding community can take online discussion forward in a
> more inclusive way..
>
> cheers
>
> alex
>
> On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 01:34, Tiago Ângelo <tiago.a.s.angelo_at_gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > openness <3
> >
> > On Feb 5, 2019 16:47, "Alejandro Albornoz Rojas" <akousma.viva_at_gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> This is really cool!
> >>
> >> Alejandro

> >> --