[livecode] Re: interactive essay on annotations / visualizations in live coding

From: Ben Swift <ben_at_benswift.me>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:41:02 +1100

Yep - *I* certainly still think of it as [c e g] with a random transformation -
especially since the order does have some semantic meaning (when I hear a C
major triad in my mind's ear, I hear it in root position, arpeggiatted upwards).

I think it's just a subset of the bigger challenge, though - which is
having annotations which at worst aren't harmful when the code is
executing and being edited simultaneously, and at best are even
beneficial in that situation.

Cheers
Ben