[livecode] interactive essay on annotations / visualizations in live coding

From: Charlie Roberts <bigbadotis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:14:27 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to send this essay to the list for a while; It provides
interactive examples of the annotations and visualizations used in Gibber /
gibberwocky to display the current state of patterns and function output.
Currently works in Chrome only... any feedback would be appreciated!

https://charlieroberts.github.io/annotationsAndVisualizations/

 - Charlie