[livecode] Re: Tidal 1.0.0 is out !

From: Johannes Krumböck <j.krumboeck_at_gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 20:57:27 +0100
hello,

i upgraded to tidal 1.0.0 and have some troubles now.
when i use # in a new line and indented i get following erreor:

parse error on input ‘#’

if i keep it in the same line as the pattern and sample it is working just fine.
has anyone a clue where the problem could be hidden? (i use atom)

while im writing here i have to take the chance and say how happy i am something like tidal exists, thank you!

thanks,
johannes