[livecode] Vivid: Brief, triggered sounds

From: Jeffrey Brown <jeffbrown.the_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 22:03:14 -0500

So far I'm able from Vivid to create continuously-running signal
architectures and change their parameters over time. Next I want to create
a "snare" (some noise with a brief amplitude envelope) and a "kick" (a sine
wave with a quickly descending frequency).

Is there an idiom for that?

--
Jeff Brown | Jeffrey Benjamin Brown
Website <https://msu.edu/~brown202/>   |   Facebook