[livecode] New TOPLAP.org editor

From: Alex McLean <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 13:10:40 +0100

Hi all

I've been slacking on keeping toplap.org up to date so am really happy
to pass this on to Luis Navarro Del Angel, top live coder (inc as part
of the phenomenal RGGTRN) and researcher. I think his intention is to
form this into a more formal role as editor, so send him your live
coding news, TOPLAP node links, requests for toplap.org blog accounts
etc - navarrol_at_mcmaster.ca

Thanks Luis!

cheers,

blog: http://slab.org/