[livecode] OPEN CALL FOR COLLABORATORS: ‘THE SOUND OF CASSINI’

From: Gaia Tedone <gaia.tedone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 09:49:47 +0200

Dear all,

OPEN CALL FOR COLLABORATORS: ‘THE SOUND OF CASSINI’

I am looking for a couple of musicians / coders / programmers to collaborate on a live coding performance / algorave about cosmic discoveries and invisible networks, involving satellite-generated visuals and algorithmic storytelling. A trustworthy source said this could be 'a mix of techno-scientific speculation and poetic experimental media'. If you have a strong interest in space probes and are a compulsive eBay shopper, this is a plus.

Date and London-based Venue TBC. The event will probably form part of the submission of my practice-based PhD on the topic of 'Curating The Networked Image’.

For more info and expressions of interest, please feel free to drop me an email.

Thanks!

Gaia

Gaia Tedone
Independent Curator and PhD Researcher
Centre for the Study of the Networked Image
London South bank University
gaia.tedone_at_gmail.com <mailto:gaia.tedone_at_gmail.com>
http://www.centreforthestudyof.net <http://www.centreforthestudyof.net/>