[livecode] Re: new project :::: ‘WebPage Act I, II and III’

From: jo_chicau <joaninha_quelhas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 09:37:38 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you Kate Sicchio! I didn't know the projects and found them very interesting.

At the moment I am using choreography as a language/ composition tool and method, and making a parallel between choreographic scores and web code scripts. The actual movement/dancing is not present, at least within actual bodies, but I believe it is something to still experiment with. I have a background in dance performance so indeed I am also attracted to the idea of having both the computer and the bodies performing!

Best,
~Jo
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: