[livecode] Album Release: Benoît and the Mandelbrots (2x vinyl & download)

From: Patrick Borgeat <patrick.borgeat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 22:49:34 +0200

― Attachment links are at the end of this email ―

*** sorry for x-posting and self-advertising ***

Dear fellow live coders,

today we released the Benoît and the Mandelbrots album. It’s carved out of
nine hours of recorded SuperCollider blank slate live coding improvisation
session – refined with mixing and mastering.

It’s available as double vinyl album and extended digital download on the
Karlsruhe/Cologne record label Syff. You can grab the vinyl on Bandcamp, in
selected record stores and at our upcoming shows. Digital download is
available on Bandcamp and numerous other digital music stores. Vinyl
packages include a download code.

https://syff.bandcamp.com/album/syff002-beno-t-and-the-mandelbrots

https://soundcloud.com/syfffff/syff002-mandelbrots-previews

Check it out! We hope you enjoy :)

******

Upcoming Shows (aka. Release Tour)

April 29: Algorave, Leeds, UK

April 30: Algorave, Newcastle, UK

May 6: Algorave at Ravensbourne, London, UK

May 19: Phonophon, Frankfurt am Main, DE

May 20: nil#5, Karlsruhe, DE

******

[image: Inline-Bild 1]
livecode now contains the following file

    http://lurk.org/r/file/5lkqeAAt8ieCAXjdNQOcjDTuou9-sIF-2zvgHFM
    Name: syff002-mail.jpg
    Type: image/jpeg
    Size: 107KB