[livecode] streaming performances to a concert hall

From: Charlie Roberts <bigbadotis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:32:00 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a remote performance to give this weekend and I'm not sure what the
best way to deliver it is. Initial tests using Skype (and bluejeans) were
not satisfying... the audio sounds pretty compressed, and I wasn't able to
find a way to change the audio compression settings.

Is there a good out-of-the-box, point-to-point solution that doesn't
involve using a streaming server? Or is going with a streaming server and
software like OBS really the best option? I don't care about making the
stream accessible to the wider interwebz (at least not at this point in
time), I just need to get it into this particular concert hall.

Any hints appreciated! - Charlie

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/6N9v4kZHxRNxBsqgjRCTQi