Re: [livecode] International Conference on Live Coding 2016 (ICLC 2016)

From: David Ogborn <ogbornd_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:36:57 +0100 (CET)

(apologies for reposting - first attempt had much scrambled whitespace!)

Dear friends,

This email contains an early announcement for the International Conference on Live Coding 2016 (ICLC 2016), which will take place at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada from October 12th to October 15th, 2016.

ICLC 2016 will be the second edition of this interdisciplinary conference, following the inaugural ICLC 2015 held last year at the University of Leeds, UK ( http://iclc.livecodenetwork.org/ ), under the auspices of the Live Coding Research Network ( http://www.livecodenetwork.org/ ). The overall schedule of deadlines appears below this message, and a more detailed call for peer-reviewed submissions will be issued at the end of January.

We are currently preparing an application to Canada’s Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), for additional funding to support the conference. If you have ideas for special events or thematic areas within the conference (for example, panel sessions with invited contributions), you are invited to contact me immediately with those ideas as we may be able to include them in the application to SSHRC.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any ideas or questions about the conference. Thanks for your interest - and I hope to be seeing as many of you as possible in Hamilton at ICLC 2016!

Yours truly,
David Ogborn

ICLC 2016 schedule

31st January 2016 detailed call published
29th April 2016 deadline for submissions
30th May 2016 notification of acceptance
30th June 2016 camera-ready deadline
12-15th October 2016 conference days

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: