[livecode] Aw: A salient (or otherwise) extract from Click Nilson's journals

From: <alln4tural-list_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:22:24 +0100

x=nil; The most profound change has come over me. It is like being born anew. When I say change, well, change is the life blood of the new system; the system that breaks systems; the system of self-renewal. This is no mystical trapclap, but the rewriting of everything that came before; literally, the rewriting. I can take my diary entry of yesterday, and see where to go now; I can take the very words and re-distribute them, and I shall be happy. .split( ).scramble.do{ w x = x ++ w ++
};x

can is rewriting. and change re-distribute happy. most When my me. the very self-renewal. can I life anew. change, breaks I mystical came literally, be that and of profound now; born yesterday, over This diary the of see system; take everything is I entry of trapclap, go come I before; systems; where system new has being take rewriting of that and It the the the but blood system them, the say The is like the to shall no well, change words

is take trapclap, like the system has new is shall systems; of that I most before; to that happy. I can life see literally, self-renewal. entry change rewriting. now; system diary change came re-distribute everything The of them, yesterday, being breaks over words I but go the I me. blood When It and and my the anew. born change, is mystical where take very can well, the come the of the This be of system; the no say profound and rewriting

that take the can new words anew. the being be I see system; the of change take me. them, go trapclap, change now; breaks like This came and of but rewriting come and the well, most blood mystical my yesterday, The diary self-renewal. and is to life the change, shall everything that literally, re-distribute entry where I the of When born is profound system very say over is It happy. the has system can I of rewriting. before; no I systems;

-- https://soundcloud.com/all-n4tural

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/NVDM41W674jyVvXbNsKD4