[livecode] Re: [livecode] Re: Wtf is live coding?

From: <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:07:26 +1000 (EST)

> If I can't have an engineering term, (got to admit I'd like one) and
> am deciding I might like a "formal systems perspective" what questions
> should I be asking? If you know what they are don't keep them to
> yourself.

The point was to find your own question :)

However, as you've put me on the spot, the live-coding questions that
I seem to keep coming back to are related to the meaning of
computation in-the-wild (i.e. computing on physical digital machinery
connected to the world through an array of sensors/actuators). There
are many interesting problems here relating to semiotics, temporality,
intentionality, coherence, causality etc.etc., that keep me coming
back to this question year-after-year.

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/6R57rvz3POG2JQ1WQAHzd8