Re: [livecode] Visual culture doctoral studentships opportunity

From: James Noble <kjx_at_ecs.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:44:49 +1300

> On 13/10/2015, at 7:49am, Justin Northrop <justinorthrop_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Im actually looking to transfer, FYI. I haven't yet found funding, and
> don't have an advisor. Not sure if that changes anything.

well I’d expect that it might - if you were willing to start again at Durham :-)

Or you (or anyone else indeed) interested in live coding could consider NZ:
we have university-level PhD scholarships awarded on merit which close
1st November. If you’re interested, drop me a line.

http://www.fis.org.nz/BreakOut/vuw/schols.phtml?detail+100008

James

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: