Re: [livecode] live coding with EarSketch

From: booga1 <booga1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:39:46 +0200 (CEST)

Although I'm only a beginner in this area and can't give any advice, I would like to say I'm excited that earsketch is going this way. I used this in your Corsera course 'Survey of music technology' and it was great fun designing my own effect plugins to use with Reaper. Now it is becoming a live coding environment I will definitely be using this one.
Again I'm not to sure on the technical details, but would it be possible for users to say create their own synths (in python) to then use in earsketch in the future?

BTW I really like to DAW style interface as well.

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/7rD2dhON178hBwMJnIIBt5