[livecode] Call for Abstracts: Special Issue on Live Coding

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:36:01 +0100

Hi all

Final reminder of the deadline today for the call below. As we discussed during the ICLC conference in Leeds this summer, we are interested in seeing how some of the conference papers there can be elaborated further as articles for this journal issue.

--
Since there is such a large group of live coders on this list, I thought it would be relevant to announce the Special Issue on Live Coding for the International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media.
The deadline is approaching for the 500 word abstracts. (September 15th). There is an exciting opportunity to have a video abstract as part of the article, where authors could demonstrate issues discussed in the text.