Re: [livecode] any Livecoders or Algoravers _at_ NYC around mid September?

From: Deep Symmetry <james_at_deepsymmetry.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 03:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

If there is anyone in the Midwest interesting in putting together an event, it would be fun to bring my lights and lasers and Afterglow to experiment with live-coding a light show along with live-coded music. (I live in Madison, WI.)
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/4vYRtkS2FA1g9qpPnoS3qt