Re: [livecode] any Livecoders or Algoravers _at_ NYC around mid September?

From: Gabe Liberti <gabe.liberti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 14:37:52 -0400

hey all. I live in nyc and would love to help set this up. I took a Tidal
workshop with Alex in Belgrade this past spring and have been getting
people into it here in the city. Been meaning to put on an
Livecode/Algorave event, getting folks from around the world to remote-in
would be really great.

I've been doing a lot of multichannel and spatial audio projects, so i'd
probably be pushing to get a multichannel system set up. My studio is in
Bushwick, Brooklyn. There a number of warehouse spaces and venues in the
neighborhood that could be perfect for this kind of thing.

Mid-November is great timing. Will give people a chance to practice their
live code skills ;D

Krystof, thanks for kicking things off, looking forward to meeting you!
Would any other folks be able to be in NYC around that time?

http://lurk.org/r/topic/6Thym8AQ7rvTc10QgkWn9H