[livecode] Algorave Performance

From: Luis Navarro Del Angel <luisnavarrodelangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:18:05 -0500

Hi Alex,

We are writing to apologize because we are not going able to assist to the
meeting nor to make the algorave performance, this is because although we
were trying to collect enough money to buy the flight tickets, we
couldnĀ“t. And after a last funding event we organized the past weekend we
didn't collect enough money to fulfill the price of the flight tickets.

*We would like to propose to you to make the algorave performance by Skype
or maybe by streming it live.*

We are very sorry about this situtation but we made all the possible to be
there. We hope we can find a solution like streaming the music from mexico
to Leeds.

Thank you!

Emilio and Luis

--