Re: [livecode] livecoding.tv

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:20:20 -0500

Starting a livecoding.tv takeover. I added myself to their streaming
schedule for tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11PM EST (-4 UTC).

https://www.livecoding.tv/schedule/2015-05-12

If you use the schedule, you have to pick a world region (I added myself to
the America/New York region) There is no "view all", which I think is
strange.

-Mike

http://lurk.org/r/topic/42aF6kfdxquE5uOIxcz0L0