[livecode] livecoding.tv

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:39:16 -0500

Someone shared this link with me today:
http://mashable.com/2015/03/12/livecoding-tv/

I haven't given it a very good look yet, but it looks like an educational
site that allows users to learn by watching coders build software in real
time. It's focused on traditional programming and app-building, but maybe
they'd be willing to broadcast some more artistic streams (I found an email
link after signing up for stream topic submissions). Aside from artistic
live coding, I think this is an interesting idea.

https://www.livecoding.tv

-Mike

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: