Re: [livecode] Music journalist and amateur musician seeks info on Algorave/live-coding events/people in Sydney, Australia

From: James Noble <kjx_at_ecs.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 22:02:40 +1300

On 1/03/2015, at 18:52 pm, Tom Williams <tswilliams93_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Or any people involved in Algoraves or live-coding around the Sydney area?

Hi, I'm in Wellington - does that count as the Sydney area :-)

I do research in various kinds of programming including live coding with Gribber,
and also various other random / improvised / experimental music projects
alongside a day job research & teaching programming languages & software engineering.

James Noble
ecs.vuw.ac.nz/~kjx
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: