Re: [livecode] Music journalist and amateur musician seeks info on Algorave/live-coding events/people in Sydney, Australia

From: Richie Cyngler <glitchpop_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:11:37 +1100

Hi Tom,

We are in the process of organising a livecoding tour up the east coast and
into Asia. Looking like around mid-year at this point. Good to know you're
interested.

Also we still have some support act slots to fill so if you're reading this
and you'd like to perform some livecoding in Melboure, Sydney or Brisbane
please let me know.

cheers
Richie Cyngler

www.glitchpop.com