Re: [livecode] livecode hangout

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:05:30 +0000

Hey all

Having thought about this a bit more, I think it'd be good to have this
regularly but have maybe one person showing something each time, e.g. a new
language or feature.

There's no way to solve the timezone problem, I guess whoever organises
it/shows something picks a time that works for them.

I'll see about putting something together in the next couple of weeks. (I
might do a tidal specific one first)

Cheers

Alex
That would be way too early here (around 7 am), otherwise i'd be glad
to join :-)

Saludos,
Mauro

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:40 AM, <amindfv_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure there are others like me who are excited about the idea but
didn't respond because we'd prefer to watch a stream than be one of the 10
people talking.

> Tom
>

> El Feb 18, 2015, a las 23:28, Richie Cyngler <glitchpop_at_gmail.com>
escribió:

>> I am interested too but I'm glad it's been postponed because it's not a
>> good time for me at the either.
>>
>> cheers
>> Richie
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:58 AM, alex <alex_at_slab.org> wrote:
>>
>>> There's not much interest in this, maybe you're all working on your
>>> ICLC proposals! Lets shelve it for now but it would be good to do one
>>> again sometime.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> alex

>>> that?

>>> --
>>> http://yaxu.org/
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Read the whole topic here: livecode:
>>> http://lurk.org/r/topic/5o9u9fAT1NOeid3OLP7m7l
>>>
>>> To leave livecode, email livecode_at_group.lurk.org with the following
email

>> --
>>
>> www.glitchpop.com
>>
>> --
>>
>> Read the whole topic here: livecode:
>> http://lurk.org/r/topic/32ki7om81RLM0TAryVzf5o
>>
>> To leave livecode, email livecode_at_group.lurk.org with the following
>
> --
>
> Read the whole topic here: livecode:
> http://lurk.org/r/topic/3yMFlwDNS3WB0mDaCmHs6a
>
> To leave livecode, email livecode_at_group.lurk.org with the following email

Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/3FAfXx0Fx4YEZrk8hnG3jS
To leave livecode, email livecode_at_group.lurk.org with the following email