[livecode] livecode hangout

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 18:33:55 +0000

Hi all,

Howabout another livecode hangout, we did one about a year ago that
was great, then I ran out of time to organise them for a year..

How about this Friday at 9am GMT. This page should probably show that
in your local time:
  https://plus.google.com/events/c9ngbjund0g6kddsgg2b6hfqaok

We did one in the evening last time and there was a request from the
antipodeans to do it earlier..

We can only fit 10 people in the actual video chat but the rest can
watch via youtube, and we can call people in when it's their time to
contribute.

So who's got something to say/demo and how long would you like to do that?

http://yaxu.org/
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/3tItq7dm2KAxVnlOZC0ibv