[livecode] Lissajous.js

From: Kyle Stetz <kylestetz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 18:25:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello-

I realize this was posted by someone a while ago, but I figured I'd provide a little more context...

I've been hard at work on Lissajous, a livecoding instrument that uses the Chrome or Firefox developer console. The API is extremely concise and functional, allowing you to chain commands and build songs very quickly. The tools are particularly well suited to manipulating samples.

I am looking for some folks to try it out and lend their feedback. You can use it here:
http://lissajousjs.com

and there is a comprehensive tutorial in the works here:
https://github.com/kylestetz/lissajous/blob/master/Tutorial.md

as well as API documentation:
https://github.com/kylestetz/lissajous/blob/master/API.md

Here are some videos of Lissajous in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=degtBGL2TDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Krk9ujQwQk

Thanks!
--