Re: [livecode] First live coding performance? Tom DeFanti, 1976, with video / paper

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:28:12 -0800

I remember RT/1! Larry Cuba got me started with it around 1994, though it
was a senior citizen language by then - the GRASS languages had been around
for quite awhile, and RT/1 was the last GRASS. I think I made too many
fatal errors to consider it live coding though. :-) But it was exciting to
program animation on a PC!

Nostalgia!

-Amy

http://lurk.org/r/topic/7HQ8f2BJ89wQpqHnFAIdBW