Re: [livecode] Live coding interview in the local news

From: Nick Collins <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:58:13 +0000

Congrats Mike on article and award! Hope to see you then at the live coding conference next year...

Just one slight thing in the article I can't help commenting on:
'algoraves (the term for a live coding performance)'
-> perhaps more like
algoraves (where many live coding performances happen)

No doubting that the algorave press has helped mutually publicise live coding, and no worries on the article text.

best,

http://lurk.org/r/topic/4bXsqZzicUDBLgUENR71nc