[livecode] UK events coming up: Weaving Codes and Sonic Pi

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:35:14 +0100

Hi all,

Some live coding related events coming up in the UK:

Weaving Codes, Coding Weaves launch seminar, 21st October in Leeds,
exploring the connection between ancient weaves and live codes with
Tim Ingold, Ellen Harlizius-Klück, Dave Griffiths and me:
  http://kairotic.org/research-seminar-in-leeds-uk-21st-october-2014/

Live and Coding summit at Cambridge Junction, a day for all teachers,
school managers, artists, musicians, music hubs and bridge
organisations, arts centres, and organisations interested in how Sonic
Pi can transform music education, lots of activities including talks
by Sam Aaron, Daniel Brine, Pam Burnard and Lance Howarth:
  http://arts-mail.co.uk/1NOO-2VHBI-70939U8T07/cr.aspx

Then back in Cambridge on 9th January for the fourth Live Coding
Research Network seminar, details soon..

plus did I mention the International Conference on Live Coding,
13-15th July in Leeds? CFP soonish..

Take care,

http://yaxu.org/
--