Re: [livecode] algorave at emfcamp?

From: dan mackinlay <dan_at_possumpalace.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 00:22:21 +0200

i'd be keen, though i need time to see if it's logistically plausible. might be a couple of other locals who would be keen.

what would you regard as a sufficient number to reach quorum for this venture? how many are keen at present?

---
Forgive this message its brevity, for it was laboriously pecked out upon my tiny little phone

http://lurk.org/r/topic/2pfgA8vTembgEcXto0J5Tj