Re: [livecode] projector

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:17:57 -0700

Last time I bought projectors was two years, ago but at least back then I
found that a handy way to research them was
http://www.projectorcentral.com/

I especially like the Find Projectors by Feature tool:
http://www.projectorcentral.com/projectors.cfm

It usually takes a few iterations, since all the parameters take specific
ranges (vs. being able to say "at least" 3000 lumens, etc.), but I found it
a good way to get a handle on the features vs. budget balance.

http://lurk.org/r/topic/3T4xfZV58cHPwtF3SLe0A