Re: [livecode] Live coding conference 2015

From: David Ogborn <ogbornd_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:48:57 -0400

Hi Alex and all,

Sounds great to me! I'd like to suggest July _2016_ for an international live coding conference here in Hamilton though, around the live-coding centred research centre we are launching. So while we are talking about preferences, clashes, etc - does anyone know of any conflicts with that?

Thanks!

Yours truly,
David

On Jun 12, 2014, at 6:23 AM, alex <alex_at_slab.org> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We're starting to talk about a live coding conference in Leeds UK in
> 2015.. Currently thinking about a three day event around July time.
> Just wondering if anyone has any preferences, or insights into
> possible clashes, etc..
>
> Cheers
>
> alex
>
> --