[livecode] Live Coding and the Body - Registration

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:58:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all interested in live coding and the body

The AHRC funded Live Coding and the Body Symposium will take place on July 5th and 6th at the University of Sussex. For participating in the symposium, please register here:

http://www.livecodenetwork.org/2014/05/12/live-coding-and-the-body-symposium-in-brighton/

The event will start with an Algorave on the night before, on July 4th.

For http://algorave.com/brighton

Note to participants in the international NIME conference: this symposium is right after conference, located in Brighton at the beach just south of London.

For accommodation, Brighton has plenty of interesting hotels, but we can recommend cheap accommodation on campus, ~£35 per night, bookable here:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/residentialservices/residences/bookrooms

We have a small pot of money that can be applied for to pay for travel and accommodation. Application form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EOTMfGBjCYehRkrB4SPIWVmmEcKHgO_WczRmPs8dJb4

Looking forward to see you all in Brighton.

Alex and Thor

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/5dasJB5rZbFwQHF6jHiAq8