Re: [livecode] Live Coding and the Body - Symposium and Algorave in Brighton in early July

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 13:18:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses,

One of the algorave submissions, involving a electric guitar, is missing a lot of details, including the name and contact of the proposer. I'm not sure how this happened. If this is you can you drop me an email please? This was the only one involving a guitar.

cheers

Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/1lAYaxRqzlvwyBaIKVxCrf