[livecode] Music Technology Jobs at UWE Bristol

From: Chris Nash <spam_at_nashnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:19:01 +0100

Hi all,

The Department of Computer Science and Creative Technologies at the
University of the West of England (UWE Bristol, UK) is looking to appoint
both a Professor and a Senior Lecturer in Creative Technology:

Professor in Creative Technology (closing date: 23rd April 2014).
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIJ886/professor-in-creative-technology/

Senior Lecturer in Creative Technology (closing date: 23rd April 2014)
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIJ304/senior-lecturer-in-creative-technology/

The Creative Technologies cluster comprises a rapidly growing and highly
active, multi-disciplinary research and knowledge exchange group delivering
a range of leading undergraduate and post-graduate programmes. We are
seeking to appoint ambitious and dynamic individuals to play key roles in
the delivery of excellence in research, teaching and learning in one or
more of the following Creative Technology areas:
- Music technology
- Games Technology
- Digital Media

We are looking for individuals with high quality, peer-reviewed research
and scholarship track records to work closely with senior colleagues to
develop and shape the departmental portfolio for Research with Impact. For
detailed selection criteria, see the links above.

Please feel free to forward this message on to any colleagues and/or other
relevant lists - or email me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Chris

Dr Chris Nash - Senior Lecturer in Music Technology

Department of Computer Science and Creative Technologies (CSCT),
Faculty of Environment and Technology (FET),
University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE Bristol)

Office: 2N51, Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY
Email: chris.nash_at_uwe.ac.uk

--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/4VwF0Sw92tqPGkqp6wWfRW