[livecode] Live coding research network

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 21:35:41 +0000

We are happy to announce the launch of the Live Coding Research
Network (LCRN), hosting a series of events over the next two years,
funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC).

Details of upcoming events are up on our website, at the following
temporary web address:

 http://www.pvac.leeds.ac.uk/livecodenetwork/

The first event will be a kick-off day designed to introduce the
technology, philosophy and practice behind live coding as a
cross-disciplinary field of research, and will be on Friday the 21st
March in London. See the website for details.

Cheers,

Alex and Thor