Re: [livecode] livecoding and gestural control

From: Konstantinos Vasilakos <k.vasilakos_at_keele.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:09:32 +0000

On 2 December 2013 15:35, Kate Sicchio <kate_at_sicchio.com> wrote:

> do you know about the score for the dancers?

Hi, as Shelly already mentioned the project was shaped under the concept
of a "blind date", meaning we only met that day and improvised under a
shared predefined concept. If I recall correctly that was the concept of
"Superheroes", at least for the part of the dancers.

There seems to be a name generated in the corner of the screen and I am
guessing this relates to who has the wii

good catch, yes this is exactly what was going on, as an attempt to put
"some" structure to the whole thing.

Coincidentally, you can read some things about that piece (only the first
bit) in here: http://konstantinosvasilakos.wordpress.com/sounds/

Hope that helps

Best
K.