Re: [livecode] algorave footage anyone?

From: Renick Bell <renick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:27:57 +0900

There is this video of my performance at Sydney's inaugural algorave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMiTyIQbMY

I took this video of Andrew Sorensen and Ben Swift at the same event:

http://vimeo.com/70016164

This performance was also in a club with people dancing to music in
the algorave style, part of the Linux Audio Developer's Conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TskLgsdBU

I have dark video of the audience dancing if you decide you would like
it, but it is pretty dark.

My other videos are here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/renickbell?feature=watch

--