Re: [livecode] algorave footage anyone?

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:14:49 +0000

Hey Marcel,

I like these ones:
  http://vimeo.com/65308942
  http://vimeo.com/64647761
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZppekP_XAg
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrbIaE6Pg5E

Nothing really captures the crowd moments we've had though. Maybe mico
rex at the end of the last one except you can't see the crowd.. And
the slub one in Mexico that Dan posted maybe. Algorave needs that
Mexican spirit basically ;)

We have some footage coming from the recent Sheffield event, but not
ready for tomorrow sadly.

cheers

alex

--