[livecode] AHRC live coding research network

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:04:24 +0000

Hi all,

With considerable help from our friends, Thor Magnusson and I put in a
bid for research network funds some time ago, and are very happy to
learn that we've been successful. The UK Arts and Humanities Research
Council are funding two years worth of activities. The project starts
in the new year, and we'll start planning workshops, performance
events and other activities around the UK, leading to an international
conference. It doesn't really pay for our time, but will help bring us
all together to make some great events and collaborations possible.
More soon..

A small amount of info is up here already (temporary URL):
  http://livecodenet.lurk.org/

Looking forward to the fun + collaborative years ahead.

cheers,

http://yaxu.org/