[livecode] texture 2.0 pre alpha

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:22:12 +0100

Hi all,

I've started rewriting my Texture visual language thing during a
residency, and it has reached gabba zero:
  http://yaxu.org/texture-2-0-bug-exposure/

It's early days but I've got a proof-of-concept visualisation working,
where you can see a pattern cycling between each pattern combinator.

It looks a bit like dataflow, in particular it feels a bit like the
reactable, but the nodes are pure functions, and don't operate on
streams of data, but generally on functions from time to events. Also
as with the previous incarnation of Texture, things automatically
connect based on proximity and type compatibility.

alex