Re: [livecode] when is it live coding, when not?

From: David Barbour <dmbarbour_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:45:08 -0700

Ah, 'indeterministic' has a specific meaning in computer science:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indeterminacy_in_concurrent_computation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbounded_nondeterminism

What you're describing, "not fixed to a specific set of functions", I'm not
sure there is a single word for that. There are different flavors of "not
fixed" (can we add functions? remove or disable functions? alter
definitions of existing functions? rearrange/recompose functions or
software components? tweak parameters?). Different words include
'extensible', 'editable', 'configurable'....